mercoledì 15 ottobre 2008

Dandy Motormouth

(dal film "Hairspray")
Bring on that pecan pie!
Pour some sugar
On it sugar
Don't be shy.
And scoop me up
A mess of that
Chocolate swirl.
Dont be stingy
I'm a growing girl.

I offer - Big love,With no apology
How can I deny the world
The most of me?

I am not afraid to throw my weight around
Pound by pund by pound!

Because I'm
Big, blonde and beautiful.
Face the fact -Its simply irrefutable!
No-one wants a meal
That only offers the least
When girl, we're serving up
The whole damn feast!

Slice me off a piece of that
Hog head cheese!
Take a look inside
My book of recipes.
Now don't you sniff around
For something fluffy and light.
We need a man who brings
A man-sized appetite!

I'll use a
Pinch of sugar
And a dash of spice!
I'll let you lick the spoon
Because it tastes so nice!

We'll keep it in the oven
Til it's good and hot
And keep on stirring
Til it hits the spot!

Because I'm
Big, blond and beautiful
There is nothing 'bout us
That's unsuitable.

Why sit in the bleachers?
Timid and afraid
When Edna
You look like a whole parade.

They say that -White is hot
And big is thin -
Well that's just cruel
Cause ladies -Big is back
And as for black
It's beautiful!

All shapes and sizes
Follow me!
Who wants a twig
When you can climb the whole tree?
Yeah yeah.Yeah yeah yeah!
Brilliant baby brilliant!

Nessun commento:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...